Summer, summer, summer time! Yea, that never gets old. Most of the kiddos are now out of school for the summer. Or they will be out very soon. Yippee! The Enchanted Traveler, Sabrina Tinius took a few minutes out of her day to share a few tips for Disney Travel for the Family. In this episode, Sabrina also shares a few professional tips about how she manages her travel business while raising two children.
WHAT’S IN THIS EPISODE?
- Destination overview: any place Disney
- Tips for working at home with kids
- How your kids become your number #1 fans
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THE PILOT EPISODE
We Appreciate You Immensely
Another week of the Journey On Podcast. Thank you so much for stopping by. We hope you enjoyed today’s episode and will share your thoughts in the comment section below. And as always, make sure to check out our guest website and engage with them on social media.
We would like you, the listener, to participate in our podcast shows. Here are the three (3) ways you can participate in the show as a listener:
- Destination Tip Jar: Every Thursday, we will pin to Abundant Journeys’ FaceBook page, a tip jar, listing potential destinations we will discuss in the upcoming episodes. If you are familiar with any of the listed destinations, then comment with a traveler tip. If we choose your tip, we will read it on the air and give you a shoutout.
- Social Media Q&A: We will announce our guest in our social media outlets with a hashtag: FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. If you have a question to pose to one of our guest, reply to the post maintaining the hashtag. If we choose your question, we will read it on the air for our guest to answer and give you a shoutout.
- Call-In Q&A: Later in June 2015, we will introduce this method of participation. We will announce our guest via our blog and websites. If you have a question to pose to one of our guest, you will be able to call into the show to ask a question for the guest to answer. If we select you as the caller, you will hear your voice on air and the guest will respond to you.
Leave your feedback in the comments below. As we progress with our episodes, we will announce to you when you can find the Journey On Podcast in various directories such as iTunes.
Would you like to be a guest on our show? Let us know in the comments below. Since we have comment luv, you do not need to re-enter your contact information in the comment section. Just express your interest in being on the show and we will reach out to you with additional details. Our shows run easy, peasy for our guests. So if you are a Mompreneur with an inspirational story to tell, you have a passion for fitness and you enjoy traveling, then you just might be the perfect guest.
To make sure you do not miss any of our episodes, sign up for our podcast alerts (we will not inundate you with emails, this is solely for podcast alerts):
Thank you to Sabrina Tinius for joining us on today’s episode. We hope you thank her too by visiting The Enchanted Traveler on one of the links listed above.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."