It is with great pleasure we have Elaine Mingus on today’s episode of the Journey On Podcast. Elaine is a blogger, non-fiction author and Mom of 6 all while maintaining a balanced life as a Mompreneur. Listen in for a fun and guided discussion of how Elaine manages to operate a profitable business while being “present” in her kids daily lives. She has an inspirational way of sharing one on one time with her children you must hear about.
WHAT’S IN THIS EPISODE?
- Destination overview: Hyderabad, India
- 10-steps to a balance life as a Mompreneur
- How to spend one-on-one time when you have multiple children and a career
- Elaine’s fight with bulimia
- Without Regret, Elaine’s latest novel
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THE PILOT EPISODE
Elaine’s other books:
We Appreciate You Immensely
Thank you so much for checking out our latest episode of the Journey On Podcast. We hope you enjoyed today’s episode and will share your thoughts in the comment section below. And as always, make sure to check out our guest website and engage with them on social media.
We would like you, the listener, to participate in our podcast shows. Here are the three (3) ways you can participate in the show as a listener:
- Destination Tip Jar: Every Thursday, we will pin to Abundant Journeys’ FaceBook page, a tip jar, listing potential destinations we will discuss in the upcoming episodes. If you are familiar with any of the listed destinations, then comment with a traveler tip. If we choose your tip, we will read it on the air and give you a shoutout.
- Social Media Q&A: We will announce our guest in our social media outlets with a hashtag: FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. If you have a question to pose to one of our guest, reply to the post maintaining the hashtag. If we choose your question, we will read it on the air for our guest to answer and give you a shoutout.
- Call-In Q&A: Later in June 2015, we will introduce this method of participation. We will announce our guest via our blog and websites. If you have a question to pose to one of our guest, you will be able to call into the show to ask a question for the guest to answer. If we select you as the caller, you will hear your voice on air and the guest will respond to you.
Leave your feedback in the comments below. As we progress with our episodes, we will announce to you when you can find the Journey On Podcast in various directories such as iTunes.
Would you like to be a guest on our show? Let us know in the comments below. Since we have comment luv, you do not need to re-enter your contact information in the comment section. Just express your interest in being on the show and we will reach out to you with additional details. Our shows run easy, peasy for our guests. So if you are a Mompreneur with an inspirational story to tell, you have a passion for fitness and you enjoy traveling, then you just might be the perfect guest.
To make sure you do not miss any of our episodes, sign up for our podcast alerts (we will not inundate you with emails, this is solely for podcast alerts):
Thank you to Elaine Mingus for joining us on today’s episode. We hope you thank her too by visiting the Super Rad Christian Writer Chick on one of the links listed above… and buy her latest book, Without Regret.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."