- How We Collect Your Personal Information. While using any of Abundant Journeys websites, you may submit Personal Information in several ways including, but not limited to signing up for deals and news, registering for services, ordering products, and posting content. Depending on the service or process, the Personal Information you may be asked to provide is your: name, address, email, phone number, credit or debit card information, age, gender or other demographic information as well as location information. Personal Information may be collected or your IP address logged, when you visit any of Abundant Journeys websites. Your IP information allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your experience. Information regarding your computer, your connection to our website (such as your browser type, operating system, and platform) and your user history (including, but not limited to, your session information, page errors and the length of your visits to specific pages within our website) may also be collected.
- How We Use Your Personal Information. Abundant Journeys may use the Personal Information you provide for purposes such as: carrying out a registration made by you; customizing the advertising and content you see; fulfilling your requests for products and services (including purchases); improving the content and overall look and feel of our website and services, contacting you, conducting research, providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, contacting users regarding changes to our website or business, and customizing the content that you see on any of Abundant Journeys websites. Abundant Journeys may also retain the details of purchases and other transactions or payments made with us or the partners affiliated with our website.
- How Your Personal Information is Disclosed. It is Abundant Journeys policy not to disclose, sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, government entity or outside parties except: (i) to provide products or services you’ve requested through us; (ii) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (iii) when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action; or (v) where you request Abundant Journeys to do so. From time to time, Abundant Journeys may use return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose. Your Personal Information will not be collected for use that is in violation of the law, or unrelated to that discussed in this Policy, unless you are also provided an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Setting Up User Accounts. Abundant Journeys reserves the right to allow users to set up personal accounts to shop in our online store or to participate in our online communities as may or may not be created from time to time. You will have the ability to edit information you provide at any time, and you may remove your account at your convenience. Unless Abundant Journeys is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or comply with applicable law Abundant Journeys will use its best efforts to ensure that unauthorized third parties do not access your user account information.
- Correcting Your Personally Identifiable Information. You are responsible for ensuring that all Personal Information you provide on any of Abundant Journeys websites are maintained and kept current.
- Web Statistics & Shared Data. We collect and use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for reporting and sponsorship purposes. From time to time, we may use this information to better design our website and to share with select advertising partners, sponsors, and/or affiliates. However IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we will not disclose to these partners, sponsors and/or affiliates anything that could be used to personally identify those individuals.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, we do not collect information provided by users under the age of 13, nor do we solicit information from users under the age of 13.
- Scope of this Policy; Third Party Websites. Although this policy applies to the information obtained by you for the purpose of accessing or using content controlled and owned by Abundant Journeys, it does not apply to businesses or entities that are not owned or controlled by us. This website contains links to other third party websites. Please be aware that Abundant Journeys does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of these third party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to take reasonable precautions when sharing your personally identifiable information on third party websites.
- Opt-In Policy. You may “opt in” to receive newsletters, promotional offers and other useful information from us. To unsubscribe from our mailings (except important system and content update information), you may click UNSUBSCRIBE on any information received from us. Please note that you may receive a few pieces of information before the system is updated with your unsubscribe request. Your understanding is greatly appreciated to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Encryption. If we elect to utilize user accounts, the following will apply. All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
- Amendments. Abundant Journeys reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. Abundant Journeys will send an email notice to all opt-ins to our email list and shall post a notice of changes on its website, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
- Contact. You may contact Abundant Journeys directly by e-mailing an inquiry to Newsletter (at) AbundantJourneys (dot) com should you have any questions regarding this policy.
Page optimized by WP Minify WordPress Plugin